small and shifting wide eyed doe creature craving his bones and those blue crystal ships that have haunted me since that cool azure swimming pool dream of him so many years and day trips ago. I know somewhere that his heart wants me but like always and forever we fleet across cities and states and now countries.

i should be cleaning packing and minimalism but the thought of the small loss of him and his wonder has me distraught running off to drink whiskey and ingest those terrible amphetamines that now play toll on my mind.

but i'll sleep hopefully tonight after a running a few circles around my head and my mistakes and ideals and then i'll wake up and crave him but push it away with the thought of this new adventure.

Foreign city and i wish you could come with me. Lay, perhaps in a lavender field with our skin covered in a fresh layer of sweet sweet dirt with all that we own on our backs and the purple flowers reflecting into your eyes.

I have always had dreams of you and i wonder, perhaps forever always wonder if i'll tell you of them sweet blue.

I want your arms back and fingertips ever so much.

I'm sort of cold love
wish
you
didn't
fly
flightless
and
i would so like to think
unsure
of
what
you
were
well
somewhat
leaving
behind.


Stumble upon me, bleu.