If I ever thought that this is were everything would land at - settling and bursting in this solidified space I would have stopped - harsh - and reconsidered love and his entrails. What was so full of blinking lashes and whips across states (continents) and half meet ups with some ounce of love still maybe shaking wild eyed emerging from tangled sheets locks of brown and blonde and watery swimming pooled eyes (if you look closely at any pisces) I destroy everything I touch. And the reason that he stayed afloat for so long is because my imprints on him were unlike dents and fleeting.
I reached for his lips but I only just got smoke this time.

Boy bleu now shoving my arms straight into the wolves den. Dropping hints and making it known that I want you more than anything - but shoving it in my face.

You can't break me however, I will just fleet across borders and pretend that love is not good for absolutely anything and johnny no goods will only stay the night.

adieu petit lyon avec les yeux bleu.