was it enough to want you at first to recover from broken blue bruises
now more than ever i feel the repeation, the dire need to be solo wandering gipsy girl again.
your want the idea of loving me to my core but you cant even grasp me.
i don't ask for this strangling feeling but it surfaces grabs my throat and tells me to spit you out.
but how can i you've done nothing but not fall in love with my being.
my lips yes, hair yes, advances, the way i move my hips.
sometimes you harshly grab me not knowing the reason being is because i will most likely throw you away.
it hurts not wanting you any more.
i try to imagine you weak wihtout me but i can not picture it. its a face you dont show around me
you call me a miricale, magic, a angel without those sparkling diaphanous wings
which i should swoon beacause i tried so hard to let the other see that but with you
you've gone blind.
im not there.