stagnate.

it has me so afraid and fills up so bold. I stop and think when did this happen? five months ago when i touched ground back on america. or was it there when i let him slipp through my fingers like ice. removing myself from the backseat of that taxi in the early hours of the morning trying not to forget how he tasted.

he was somewhat of the strength i lacked. but i need to move again.

when she pulled the DEATH card out fingers falling over it. omen, trying to direct my attention from it to see the SUN but she couldn't stop saying the word. DEATH. STAGNATE. GONE. STUCK. blessing?

it might be true, something that lays in the major arcana of my soul. thinking upon the fool when what was right behind him was cloaked in black.

but the sun was there too not strong, but glinting between the shadows

i'll try not to remember it similar as when the sun slipped through my blinds an onto your locks, try not to remember you in resemblance to the sun, the boy bleu.

you are free