Some days I wish I had pocket full of those little red pills that send me up up up but then I think of him, how he wouldn't
stand my face or any other part of me if he had knowledge of it. He is stark and chiseled out of marble stone, Scandinavian and strong but I love him and so I say it. Maybe wishing a little bit of him was different and he would listen to my heart instead of claiming his honor for me. Is it real I ask myself does he have what I ache for inside or does it ripen slowly with time I can't figure it out. Before I wooed him I was crying over a sad brown eyed boy who pretended he didn't want me. How I make it out of bed anymore I can't tell you, fighting my in the brash deep waters of my head weather I want pureness or recklessness with no regret. I talked to the bluebird darling about moving to Paris with her and devoting my soul and my psychical being to art and nothing else. But the roman talks of a farm in the north with his papa and me coming along to maybe grow strawberries and produce fresh tea in mason jars with wild hand grown herbs. I still feel my admiration for him but its only been a month and I crave more passion or so and so. I'm always torn, I have many souls resting turning dreaming over and over in the sleeps of dawn and so forth. I hope, I pray to the sun that I wont unexpectedly and inexplicably get torn in half heart wrenching on the floor, drowning in salt water.